Arts SU Advice Service doesn't offer direct legal advice, but we have compiled a guide to free legal services in London which you might find useful as a starting point.
You can find the guide here.
Additionally, Civil Legal Aid is a free and confidential telephone service that is offered to those eligible for legal aid. They can offer free legal advice on the following issues:
- debt, if your home is at risk
- housing, if you’re homeless or at risk of being evicted
- domestic abuse
- separating from an abusive partner, when you’re making arrangements for children or sorting out money and property
- a child being taken into care
- special education needs
- some child abduction cases
If you are not sure if your case is eligible have a look at their website. If you’re not eligible they can refer you to a more appropriates service. You can contact them on 0345 345 4 345
PLEASE NOTE - THIS IS FOR REFERENCE PURPOSES ONLY, AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE ANY RECOMMENDATION OR AFFIRMATION BY ARTS SU OF THE QUALITY OF SERVICE. IT REMAINS UNCUMBENT ON YOU TO ENSURE ANY LEGAL SERVICES OR ADVICE YOU USE ARE APPROPRIATE FOR YOU.