You are invited to Arts Students' Union Annual Members Meeting 2020 on the Monday 30th November, 4.00-5.30pm.
This is your opportunity to direct and question how the Students' Union (SU) represents you at the University of Arts London.
As an independent organisation to the University, we exist to represent your interests, give independent advice, and provide opportunities for you to socialize and develop your creative practice.
- SU campaigns update for 2020/2021
- SU financial spending report 2019/2020
- Q&A with your Full-Time elected Officer Team (Welfare Officer, Activities Officer, Education Officer and Campaigns Officer)
- SU Articles Changes (A vote will take place at the meeting, click link for notice of referenda and article changes.)
- Democracy Review Update & Forum
- Wrap Up
What if I can't attend the meeting (Proxy Vote)?
If you can't make the meeting but don't want to miss out on voting on very important changes to the trustee board of the SU, please do fill in a Proxy Vote https://www.arts-su.com/surveys/agmproxy/ so that your vote can be counted at the meeting by the Chair Pinky Latt (VP Welfare). The deadline to submit your proxy vote is midnight on Sunday 29th November.