Learn to throw with KC!
This class will take place on the 30th of November between 2:30-5pm.
- This session is 2.5 hours long.
- You will have a wheel to yourself and there will only be two other students!
- This session is beginner friendly and our experienced tutor KC will take you through the process of throwing clay.
- Material and firing costs for your first pot are paid for by the subsidised ticket!, every additional piece will cost £3 to fire.
- You will have the choice of a white, clear or blue glaze.
- KC will prep your pieces, bisque fire them, glaze them and then glaze fire them, ready to be collected by you!
Cancellation policy: 72 hours notice for external sessions (such as this). Refunds are dependent on someone purchasing your ticket, either from you directly, or through us! If someone is taking your ticket directly: they have to be a member of ceramics society and you need to let us know in advance - if we don’t update the company, they will not be allowed in in your place. Thank you!