Our society aims to network UAL’s creative communities, geared towards the production of films, and bridge the gap relating to the need for crew members and cast in student projects. We’re open not just to film students but to sound designers, make-up artists, costume designers, drama enthusiasts and many others looking to get stuck into projects, to grow their skills, network and portfolio.
We value the sharing of ideas through our open panel discussions, networking sessions, expert talks, workshops and film screenings, to help every student understand the artistic, business, and technical aspect of film-making and videography.
- Networking sessions for film-making and videography collaboration (cross collaboration with students from other courses)
- Technical, freelancing and mise-en-scene workshops
- Work and portfolio opportnunities to develop practical skills
- Freelancing and buisness support sessions
- Film screenings
- Expert talks
- Panel discussions (once the society has gained traction)
Anthony Mitson - firstname.lastname@example.org
Abigail Porter - email@example.com
Social Media Links:
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/ualfilmvideo/
Facebook Group (Full Members only): https://www.facebook.com/groups/2030016790579105/
Annual Membership Fee: