Working with others
It is through working with other organisations and groups that we are able to have the greatest impact for our members.
- Abortion Rights to help students have greater control and choice
- AdviceUK to ensure our staff are able to keep up to date on the latest advice developments
- Arts Emergency work with those most able to benefit from but least able to access higher education
- British Universities and Colleges Sport (BUCS) is the governing body for university sport and our students regularly compete in their competitions
- London Cycling Campaign (LCC) campaigns for cyclists in London, seeking to ensure that every cyclist has a voice in London
- National Council for Voluntary Organisations (NCVO) brings together voluntary and community sector organisations to ensure we know the latest policy developments and can improve what we do
- National Union of Students (NUS) represents over seven million students and so we’re able to help shape the national agenda for students
- Trade Unions including GMB and UCU to ensure that workers have access to support and resources to better influence their workplace
We’re a registered Charity and a Company Limited By Guarantee, as well as being registered with the Information Commissioners Office (ICO).