Student Staff Roles 

There are no staff roles available now. Please check back again soon.


Why should I apply to become a student staff member at ARTS SU? 

We understand how important your education is and we want to offer you an opportunity to work flexibly around your studies.  

Some roles may require particular commitments whilst others may give you full flexibility so read through current vacancies listed below and pick the one which suits you best. 

There are also fantastic benefits and rewards in place for student staff including: 

  • London living wage 
  • Free training and development opportunities 
  • Opportunities to get involved with an array of Students’ Union projects 
  • Flexible working to fit perfectly around your studies 


We hire students in almost every department of the organisation so you can definitely find something suitable for you. Vacancies we offer usually sit within one of the below areas: 

  • Commercial outlets 
  • Comms and Marketing 
  • Admin and office support 
  • Events support