Students who undertake transition whilst at University may decide to change their name and aspects of their appearance. Some students require changes to photo ID during their transition.

If you decide to change your name you will be asked to submit a Changing Student Records Notification Form. You can obtain this by emailing, and the Equality and Diversity Officer will help you to submit this to the right person.