UAL Pole Dance Society Regular class: Monday (17:45-18:45)
**Please read below for important information about the class before you make your booking**:
Location: Kelechnekoff Studio, Sojourner Truth Centre ,161 Sumner Road, SE15 6JL
The closest station is Peckham Rye. The building is next to ‘Peckham’s Best Hair Salon’ - it may be best to look for this landmark to find the studio more easily. Enter through the gate and press the marked ‘Kelechnekoff’ buzzer. A staff member will buzz you in then come down to collect you. There is free parking around the studio on weekday evenings (from 6:30pm) and weekends.
MAKE SURE YOU ARE 10-15 MINUTES EARLY FOR THE SESSION YOU ARE BOOKED FOR - late entries will not be allowed in, so please make sure you are there in plenty of time so you don’t miss your booking!
COVID LATERAL FLOW TEST
Each person must provide a negative LFT, taken within 24 hours before your booking and and log it on the NHS website. Once you have logged it, you will receive an email with confirmation of a negative test. This email will be the proof needed in order to enter the session.
IMPORTANT: ANYONE WHO DOES NOT BRING A NEGATIVE RESULT WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INSIDE.
We do have specific Do’s and Don’ts for our classes and some vital items you will need to bring:
- DO wear shorts (very very important!)
- DON’T wear any moisturiser on the day (or else the pole would be too slippery for you!)
- DO respect the instructors at all times and respect other peoples boundaries and pronouns
- DON’T wear any jewellery. You may come with jewellery, just be prepared to take it off when the session starts
- DO bring a mat, cloth/towel and water (if possible)
- Inform the instructor straight away of you have an injury or feel unwell at anytime
- Classes are taught in bare foot. Outdoor shoes will not be permitted in the studio
- Alcohol is strictly prohibited. Anyone bringing alcohol or under the influence will be turned away as safety is our priority
NO REFUND PROVIDED. If for any reason you cannot make it, please let us know as soon as possible (at least 48 hours before class), either by email or DM us on Instagram. We cannot refund you for the class but we might be able to switch it to another date.