A photograph of a student asking a question at the Annual Members Meeting 2022

Your Voice

We are run for students by students which means you as our members are at the heart of our work and set our priorities and direction each academic year. To do this we work to ensure that all our students have a voice at UAL and have the systems to speak out and make change through their Students' Union.