All the latest news!

Visa issues

The UAL Student Advice Service can help you understand your visa status and resolve any issues you might be having.

advice hubwellbeing

Immigration and visas

Depending on your nationality and UK immigration status, you may need to follow specific regulations to enter, study and work in the UK. UAL's Advice Service can provide advice about:

  • applying for visas and permission to remain in the UK as a student
  • eligibility requirements, application process and anything related to the outcomes of applications
  • document checks for student visa applications and extensions
  • understanding the requirements of the immigration rules: duties about work, police registration and other legal requirements
  • information on the other immigration routes available to students, graduates and their families.

Find out more


Related articles

Spiritual and religious support

UAL chaplains work for all students regardless of what religion or faith you are, or for those who don’t consider themselves as religious or having a faith.

Tue 09 May 2023

Support with eating disorders and body image

UAL Student Services can offer eating disorder advice. If you'd prefer to speak to someone external to UAL Beat Eating Disorders is a charity that offers a student hotline where you can speak to specialists in confidence.

Tue 09 May 2023

Disability support

UAL Student Services offer a range of services for disabled students including putting support in place throughout the year if you need it.

Tue 09 May 2023