Date Wednesday 22 November 2023
Location Savage Pole Studio, 1 floor, Great Western Studios, 65 Alfred Rd Studio 102, London W2 5EU
Wednesday Tricks Class
Location: Savage Pole Studio, 1 floor, Great Western Studios, 65 Alfred Rd Studio 102, London W2 5EU
There are two entrances to the building - the main one is at 65 Alfred Road (the street behind Westminster Academy, off Harrow Road). There is also a back entrance from the canal side.
Once you arrive at the entrance, dial 100 or 102 on the keypad (you can also call the main reception 02072210100).
If entering from the canal side, head towards the other end of the building, past the bike rack and trolley storage. At the gate press a button on the wall to release the door, and enter the Reception on the left. The studio is on the first floor above the Reception.
**Please read below for important information about the class before you make your booking**:
MAKE SURE YOU ARE 10-15 MINUTES EARLY FOR THE SESSION YOU ARE BOOKED FOR - late entries will not be allowed in, so please make sure you are there in plenty of time so you don’t miss your booking!
We do have specific Do’s and Don’ts for our classes and some vital items you will need to bring:
- DO wear shorts (very very important!)
- DON’T wear any moisturiser on the day (or else the pole would be too slippery for you!)
- DO respect the instructors at all times and respect other peoples boundaries and pronouns
- DON’T wear any jewellery. You may come with jewellery, just be prepared to take it off when the session starts
- DO bring a mat, cloth/towel and water (if possible)
- Inform the instructor straight away of you have an injury or feel unwell at anytime
- Classes are taught in bare foot. Outdoor shoes will not be permitted in the studio
- Alcohol is strictly prohibited. Anyone bringing alcohol or under the influence will be turned away as safety is our priority
NO REFUND PROVIDED. If for any reason you cannot make it, please let us know as soon as possible (at least 48 hours before class), either by email or DM us on Instagram. We cannot refund you for the class but we might be able to switch it to another date.