This course will take place on Thursday afternoons between 2:30-5:30pm, From the 20th April till the 18th of May.
- You will get a total of 5, 3 hour long sessions.
- There is one experienced teacher that will follow your group throughout the course.
- Weeks 1-4 you will be introduced to different techniques such as hand building, throwing and decorating through demonstrations and plenty of hands on exercises. In week 5 you will be taken through the glazing process and glaze the work you have made.
- No need to bring anything with you as they will provide all materials, tools, aprons and equipment needed. All materials and firing costs are included in this price!
- The price for this course will be no more than £165 (we have applied for a grant on-top of subsidising the tickets! These sessions would normally cost: £190 per person!)
- We need 10 people for this session to go forwards!
Cancellation policy: 72 hours notice before the start date for external sessions (such as this). Refunds are dependent on someone purchasing your ticket, either from you directly, or through us! If someone is taking your ticket directly: they have to be a member of ceramics society and you need to let us know in advance - if we don’t update the company, they will not be allowed in in your place. You cannot exchange / request a partial refund. You cannot exchange or partially refund specific days and can't hand it over once the course has started. Please see full session cancellation policy on our info hub. Thank you!