The President leads and oversees all aspects of the club/society. It is a challenging role and requires a creative, organised, forward-thinking, person who strives to make the club/society the best it can be. Key responsibilities include:
- Acting as chief liaison with the Students' Union and overseeing activities, events, fixtures, exhibitions, and competitions
- Taking charge of the committee and providing support, guidance, and advice to members throughout the academic year.
- Overseeing the overall direction of the club/society and promoting activity across the university.
Nominate yourself for President
The Treasurer is the main correspondent with the Union relating to finance, budgets, and funding, ensuring that the club/society spends its money wisely. It is a challenging, rewarding role that is vital to the success of your club/society. Key responsibilities include:
- Carefully managing finances to ensure that membership fees are spent to benefit club/society members.
- Signing off on payment forms and invoices related to club/society activity.
- Completing funding applications, where necessary, and updating the rest of the committee about the club/society's financial position.
Nominate yourself for Treasurer
Optional committee roles include: Vice President, Social Secretary, Events Officer, Social Media Officer, Club Captain and so many more. Please speak to your current committee to discuss nominating yourself for one of these roles.
Nominate yourself for one of these roles.