The UAL Student Advice Service can help you understand your visa status and resolve any issues you might be having.
Immigration and visas
Depending on your nationality and UK immigration status, you may need to follow specific regulations to enter, study and work in the UK. UAL's Advice Service can provide advice about:
- applying for visas and permission to remain in the UK as a student
- eligibility requirements, application process and anything related to the outcomes of applications
- document checks for student visa applications and extensions
- understanding the requirements of the immigration rules: duties about work, police registration and other legal requirements
- information on the other immigration routes available to students, graduates and their families.
Find out more